New FPSC Jobs 2022 The Federal Public Service Commission has just made an announcement on the New FPSC Jobs 2022 chances that are available for those who are residents of Gilgit Baltistan. These opportunities are available in a variety of sectors. The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has made an announcement on these open positions, which are either permanent or ongoing.
1926 saw the establishment of the Public Service Commission, which was unprecedented for British border control at the time. The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is an administrative institution of the Government of Pakistan that is responsible for registering government workers and officials for the Government of Pakistan. Its official title is the Federal Public Service Commission. The commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of the Government of Pakistan Act, following the country’s achievement of autonomy.
Candidates have the opportunity to submit their applications for a variety of roles, including Assistant Deputy District Public Prosecutor and Assistant Legal Advisor. Candidates may discover here any type of information on jobs with the Federal Public Service Commission, including the information that is listed below. Read our page in its entirety for further information, and feel free to stop by our website from anywhere in Pakistan.
New FPSC Jobs 2022
Prosecutor Assistant to the District Public Prosecutor
Assistant Legal Advisor
Details New FPSC Jobs 2022
|Employment Authority||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||Middle to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Eligibilities New FPSC Jobs 2022
New FPSC Jobs 2022 Candidates who wanted to apply for the post of Assistant Deputy District Public Prosecutor needed to have a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree in law with a grade of C or higher from a university or college that is recognised by the HEC, or a qualification that is equivalent to that degree.
The applicant must be between the ages of 20 and 33 to be considered for this role.
- There are a total of three openings available, and they have been announced.
- Gilgit Baltistan Open merit applicants who have a domicile in Gilgit Baltistan are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should expect to be stationed in the Gilgit Baltistan region of Pakistan.
Candidates who intended to apply for the position of Assistant Legal Advisor were required to meet the following qualifications: Qualifications required: a bachelor’s degree in law with a minimum of a second-class or grade-C average, or an equivalent qualification from a university or college that is recognised by the HEC Higher Education Commission. New FPSC Jobs 2022
- The applicant must be between the ages of 20 and 33 to be considered for this role.
- The number of available positions is currently shown as one open position for this post.
- Domiciles/Quota: Gilgit Baltistan Candidates with open merit who formerly had domiciles in these places are eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be stationed in Gilgit Baltistan as their permanent duty location.
How to Fill Out an Application for New FPSC Jobs in 2022
- Visit the official website of the Federal Public Service Commission using the link provided, and submit your application online. This is a must for all interested applicants. https://www.fpsc.gov.pk/
- Only the candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted for the exam or interview.
- Applications that are received after the deadline or that are incomplete will not be considered.
- There is a provision for age relaxation within the FPSC for any open positions.
- It is not permissible to use any kind of TA or DA in order to participate in the exam or the interview.
- The authorities of the FPSC had the power to raise or decrease the number of open positions at any moment. Candidates who are already employed in another government department are required to present their NOC during the interview process.